Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Randomness

Liam Payne<3
Heyyyy guys! I just wrote those two last posts but, I am trying to catch you up on how my life has been!
First of all, I want to start out with a shout out. Trinity http://trinityslife.wordpress.com/
Apurva http://www.mylifewithtwinbrothers.wordpress.com/
AND>>> AG www.ag106435.blogspot.com
It would mean so much to me for you to check out their blogs! They are my BFFLS!

Second, I want to talk about school. We had to do videos in computer and I was with Jilly, AG, Allison, and myself:). I was also in Maggie, Elizabeth, Connor, JJ, and Justin. They needed a few extra people so, I volunteered! Their video was really good and they are great actors:) We have computer today again, because of our middle school schedule or whatevs.I cant wait to watch our videos!

Finally, I want to say.. how much I love One Direction! ugh! My fave song has to be... I Wish.. I'm listening to it right now.. I am almost crying. HAHA fail.
Comment and tell me if you have One Direction infection! I do!


KIKI THE SUPERSTAR!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment